Do you love fashion and want to MAKE YOUR OWN SALARY? Do you thrive on helping women look and feel their best?
We are currently interviewing for an EXPERIENCED professional FT/PT sales associate to work in our Chevy Chase, Maryland retail store. Our company was founded by a sister team in 1975, with a focus on creating a comfortable, inviting retail experience for women.
If you want the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our clients every single day. If you want to be part of every aspect of a fashion forward retail environment where WHAT YOU EARN is based on a SALARY + COMMISSION, email us your resume to email@example.com!
Candidate must have a MINIMUM of 4 years VERIFIABLE retail Store experience to be considered.
What we require:
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 4 years Store Management experience in high end, high volume retail setting
- Clientele driven sales - candidate must have experience building personal relationships with clients to generate future business and strong client loyalty
- Ability to use common sense and good judgment to ensure both client satisfaction and store profitability
- Ability to train and develop all levels of management and associates
- Proven track record of exceptional personal sales ability
- Work as a team player to ensure each client receives the best service possible
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Open availability
What we offer:
- Great Quality of Life / NO NIGHTS! We close at 6PM daily
- Generous Salary PLUS Monthly bonus potential
- Health Benefits
- 401K contribution after 2 years of employment
- 6 paid Holiday days annually
- Monthly accrual of paid Sick/Personal Time equaling 6 days per year
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Extensive training to ensure your earning potential.
- One block from Friendship Heights Metro station
QUALITY of LIFE RETAIL POSITION!